Mayoclinic.org describes Endometriosis as an often painful disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that normally lines the inside of a woman’s uterus (the endometrium) grows outside her uterus. Endometriosis most commonly involves the ovaries, fallopian tubes and the tissue lining the pelvis.
With endometriosis, the endometrial-like tissue acts as an endometrial tissue would; it thickens, breaks down and bleeds with each menstrual cycle. But because this tissue has no way to exit the body, it becomes trapped. When endometriosis involves the ovaries, cysts called ‘endometriomas’ may form. Surrounding tissue can become irritated, eventually developing scar tissue and abnormal bands of fibrous tissue that can cause pelvic tissues and organs to stick to each other.
Endometriosis can cause pain — sometimes severe — especially during menstrual periods. Fertility problems also may develop.
The primary symptom of endometriosis is pelvic pain, often associated with menstrual periods. Although many experience cramping during their menstrual periods, those with endometriosis typically describe menstrual pain that’s far worse than usual. Pain also may increase over time.
Common signs and symptoms of endometriosis include:
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhea): Pelvic pain and cramping may begin before and extend several days into a menstrual period. It may be accompanied by lower back and abdominal pain.
- Pain with intercourse: Pain during or after sex is common with endometriosis.
- Pain with bowel movements or urination: A patient might most likely experience these symptoms during a menstrual period.
- Excessive bleeding: A woman suffering from Endometriosis usually experience occasional heavy menstrual periods or bleeding between periods (i.e. intermenstrual bleeding).
- Infertility: Most times, endometriosis is first diagnosed in those seeking treatment for infertility.
- Other signs and symptoms includes fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, bloating or nausea, especially during menstrual periods.
The good news is that UGCare can perfectly treat Endometriosis as seen in the testimony above.Make the decision to get your life and health back from the clutches of this disease by taking UGCare, nature’s perfect response to fifty one (51) different diseases and health challenges.
If you have questions or comments regarding nature’s miraculous product (UGCare),kindly reach out to us via the comment or contact section of this site.
Stay blessed and remember that UGreat is your total wellness and financial empowerment partner.