MLM practitioners who have been in the business for more than a decade are familiar with Aloe vera primarily because it’s a constant ingredient of numerous MLM supplements worldwide. It is also a major constituent of your beloved award-winning UGCare.
Here are some Aloe Vera facts you might just not be aware of….
1. Aloe vera’s long history of being used for medicinal purposes dates back to ancient Egypt. This wonder plant is now grown in tropical climates worldwide.
2. Aloe vera has the potential to fight breast cancer and this is according to a new study as published by Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal which believes that the succulent form of aloe vera can slow the growth of breast cancer. The research is still ongoing.
3. The juice extracted from aloe vera helps with liver function and eases heartburn that usually arises from several factors. This is in addition to tackling diarrhea and constipation.
4. Reports show that consuming 1 to 3 ounces of aloe vera gel at meal time could reduce the severity of GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) a digestive disorder that results in heartburn.
5. A 2014 study published by the Cambridge University Press discovered that aloe gel could help fruits and vegetables stay fresh by blocking the growth of harmful bacteria at the same time, eliminating the need for dangerous chemicals that are often used to extend the shelf life of farm produce.
6. It is an effective face moisturizer and pain reliever because it keeps the skin clear and hydrated.
7. Ingesting two tablespoons of aloe vera juice per day can cause blood sugar levels to fall especially in people with type 2 diabetes; this is according to a report by the Internal Journal of Phytotherapy and Phytopharmacy.
8. Furthermore in 2014, the Ethiopian Journal of Health Sciences discovered that aloe vera extracts are safe and effective alternatives to chemical-based mouthwashes. It further posited that the plant’s natural ingredients which include a healthy dose of vitamin C can effectively block plaque and can provide the much needed relief in cases of bleeding or swollen gums.