In the last quarter of 2020,I shared a post titled ‘’How social media can boost your business’’ where I shared tips on how to market your MLM business using social media.Sometime in November 2020,while viewing some network marketing videos, I came across a video about a certain Matt Par, an 18 year old YouTuber who makes a whopping $30,000 (N14.1M) from posting videos on YouTube.
I was befuddled so I did a Google search on him and found the following information on his site and Instagram account: @makemoneymatt.
*Matt Par is only 18 and runs 9 different YouTube channels where he pays other people to make videos for him.
*According to him ‘’you don’t have to be perfect. All you have to do is show up every day and enjoy this perfect and beautiful journey of life’’.
*How I make more money than most YouTubers:
Make sure your videos are at least 10 minutes long because then you can put as many ads in the video as you like. I recommend at least 1 ad for every 2 minutes.
*YouTube traffic Vs Facebook Ads: Which is better?
If you sell products using Facebook ads, you should definitely think about building a YouTube audience as organic YouTube traffic can basically be an insurance policy to Facebook ads.
*Here’s how to make $10,000 a month with YouTube
Making $10k a month from YouTube may seem far- fetched, however it might not be as difficult as you think. If you have 300 videos making just $33 a month, this would equate to $10k a month. Or you could have just 100 videos each making $100 a month.
*According to Matt Par, you can make money on YouTube by following these 6 simple steps:
1. Choose a niche (e.g. network marketing)
2. Upload 33 videos (e.g. of Ugreat & Ugcare)
3. Monetize with affiliate marketing so you don’t have to wait to be monetized.
4. Get monetized with ads once you hit 4,000 watch hours and 1,000 subscriptions.
5. Check your analytics after uploading 33 videos.
6. Optimize and improve based off the data.
The A, B, C of making Money On YouTube
1. Make money through YouTube’s partner program by placing ads on your videos.
2. Do affiliate marketing and promote offers from sites like Amazon and eBay.
3. Sell merchandize using a platform like Teespring which easily integrates with YouTube.
4. Create logos and channel art for other YouTube channels.
5. Manage YouTube channels for local businesses.
6. Use YouTube to sell digital products like courses and e-books.