You know I have a great love for books of all kinds most especially MLM books. So here’s my candid advice to every network marketer…do not let 2021 end without reading at least two out of these nine network marketing books which CNN and Forbes recently rated as ‘’the best network marketing books in the world.’’ These books are available in audio formats (podcasts) for those who find reading a huge chore. They are listed in no particular order.
1.THE BUSINESS OF THE 21st CENTURY by Robert Kiyosaki, John Flemming and Kim Kiyosaki
Robert Kiyosaki gives you ample reasons why network marketing is indeed the business of the 21st century.
2. RECRUIT AND GROW RICH by David M.Ward
This book teaches you how to recruit new members into your team.
3. NETWORK MARKETING ONLINE by Dream Workers Team
This writer teaches how he enrolled 700 people in 9 months by doing multi-level marketing on social media.
4. THE EVERYTHING GUIDE TO NETWORK MARKETING By Esther Spina
This writer teaches you proven techniques for multi-level marketing success.
5. GUERILLA MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING By Jay Levinson, James Dillehay, Marcella Von Harting
This book had to be published in 62 different languages because of the workable marketing secrets it exposed.
6. NETWORK MARKETING: OFFLINE & ONLINE PROSPECTING By Charles Jensen
Learn how to do proper network marketing, discover the risks, the opportunities and the shortcuts.
7. BUILD TO LAST WORKBOOK: A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO LONG-TERM NETWORK MARKETING SUCCESS By Keith Callahan
After reading this book, you’ll cease being a follower and become a leader.
8. NETWORK AND MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PRO By Aaron Jackson
This writer teaches you how to work smarter and not necessarily harder in MLM.
9. NETWORK MARKETING: HOW TO BECOME AN EXPERT AT RECRUITING & DIRECT MARKETING By Charissa Felts
This author reveals the best techniques and strategies to reach your prospects, to positively touch their lives and close the sale i.e. make them your customers or members.